1. Have you ever switched drugs, thinking one was the problem?
2. Have you stolen money from family, friends or even a stranger to buy drugs/alcohol?
3. Have you ever lied to your parents about where your money went?
4. Do you avoid your family or friends who would disapprove of your drug/alcohol use?
5. Have you lost friendships/relationships due to your using/drinking?
6. Has your school performance suffered from your drug/alcohol use?
7. Does the use of drugs/alcohol seem necessary to have a good time and fit in?
8. Do you think a lot about drugs/alcohol?
9. Do you continue to use drugs/alcohol despite negative consequences?
10. Do you feel that you may have a drug/alcohol problem?
Did you answer YES to 3 or more of these questions? If so, you probably have a problem with drugs and/or alcohol. We can help. Contact us at (877) 817-4523 anytime, day or night.